Monday 13 May 2013

Classic's Club Spin #2: I am Ready



Time for the second spin? All right, I took 2 or 3 books off the list because I've finished it. Haha. But now here they are, the 20 books I would enrol in this Russian Roulette.


  1. Pushkin - Eugine Onegin
  2. Carroll - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
  3. Spencer - Faerie Queen
  4. Queen – The Chinese Orange Mystery
  5. Conrad - Secret Agent
  6. Sabatini - Captain Blood
  7. Dickens - Tale of Two Cities
  8. Sabatini - Scaramouche
  9. Shakespeare – Lucrece
  10. Verne - 20000 Leagues Under the Sea
  11. Wilde - Importance of Being Earnest
  12. James - Portrait of A Lady
  13. Dickens - Christmas Carol
  14. Dumas Jr. - Camille
  15. Shakespeare - Sonnets
  16. Voltaire - Candide
  17. Doyle - The White Company
  18. Sheridan - School for Scandal
  19. Dumas - Man in the Iron Mask
  20. Austen - Pride and Prejudice
See you again next Monday. 

4 comments:

  1. Finally...The Man in the Iron Mask appears! You won't disappointed, I promise. You might get gloomy and shed tears, but it's worth at the end.

    About Verne, I think you missed the word 'Leagues' after 20.000. I liked this one, Verne wrote it very vividly that as if I could really see the deep water scenes myself. Good luck with the spin! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice variety on your list - good luck with the spin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, some great selections!! Looking forward to see which it is. :)

    ReplyDelete