Did you read the word “challenge”? Yes. I join another daunting yet interesting challenge, hosted by Stacey from Have Books, Will Travel. The fun of it lies in the rules that we can arrange ourselves, since the rules from the host is a little bit too much for me personally (sorry Stacey).
Here's the rule:
- I start this journey at January 1st 2013 and thus the challenge will end at December 31st 2018.
- I will count a book to one country only. If there are two countries or more in the setting, I'll put it to the one not in my list yet.
- I will try to make a research on the countries. Since I read mostly classics I think it would be more interesting to research on the historical setting as well, not just the country as it is today.
- I will separate the country research and the book review for convenience. (Maybe I won't be able to do this for every country, but I will try to do so as often as I can, when I have the time to makes such research and posts.)
Haha. Huft. With Classic's Club Project not yet finished and around 5 more challenges in my sleeves I still don't know what I'm going to do with this challenge. Let's hope I can manage.
- LeBlanc, Maurice –Eight Strokes of the Clock
- LeBlanc, Maurice –The Hollow Needle
- Rostand, Edmond –Cyrano de Bergerac