Sunday 30 December 2012

Reading Challenge Addict

Yes, I'm an addict, and I'm proud of it.


My name is Listra and I'm joining several reading challenges. Perhaps I'm going to add more. Any recommendation, anyone?

Here's the list:

  • Narrative Poem Reading Challenge 2013
  • Vintage Mystery Reading Challenge 2013
  • 2013 TBR Pile Challenge
  • Book on France Reading Challenge
  • Children Literature Event
  • 2013 European Reading Challenge
  • Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2013


Six challenges all right. Let's hope I'll be able to add some more during the year.

3 comments:

  1. Me too :D
    Bakal iku 7 atau 8 reading challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until now I'm joining seven 2013 reading challenges, and several other events. Don't you join Back to the Classics Challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya? Iu ada themenya gitu kan kalo ga salah? Rada males themenya itu sih sebenernya. :p

      Delete