Sunday 1 December 2013

Let's Read Plays - Wrap-Up


I don't know if I still need to write a wrap-up considering that I have this post already. I want to do it anyway. Haha.

I have enjoyed the event immensely - it was good, and full of excitement. Sadly, though, I couldn't manage to fully participate in it, since my schedule became so madly chaotic by the end of the year. Anyway, here's what I did (unless mentioned, plays are by Will Shakespeare):
I also want to express my apalogy for not being able to finish the monthly meme for this challenge. Nor did I monthly participate in Character Thursday.

But trust me, if anyone holds similar event in the future, I'm in.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for ever joining this event, Listra. And really, without you, I would not soo exciting to read Shakespeare. Unfortunately I won't continue LRP next year (gotta move on to another challenge), why don't YOU host it on your Shakespeare blog? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Sadly, I don't think I will hold a long-year event such as this. It was a lot of fun, but it needs intense managing. I have a plan for Poe read-along next October too (commemorating his death) and maybe Shakespeare on April(?)

      Delete